1. WHO ARE WE ?
We are Daniel Hechter International, a company domiciled at 4 ter avenue Hoche, Paris 8ème, and we process your personal data in our capacity as data controller. This means that we decide on the purposes and means of processing your personal data.
2. WHY DO WE USE TOUR PERSONNAL DATA?
Among other purposes, we will use your data (obtained online or physically) to manage your registration as a user, to manage the purchase of products or services, to answer your questions and to send you personalised communications, if you so wish.
3. WHAT IS THE BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We are competent to process your data for various reasons. The most important of these is that they are necessary to fulfil the contract you entered into with us when registering and making a purchase or taking advantage of one of our services or features, although there are other reasons that allow us to do so, such as the interest in answering your questions or the consent given to send you our newsletters, among others. Read more about this.
4. WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
We share your data with service providers who help us or provide the necessary support, whether they are Daniel Hechter International or external collaborators with whom we have concluded an agreement, whether they are located in or outside the European Union.
5. YOUR RIGHTS.
Daniel Hechter undertakes, within the framework of its activities and in accordance with the legislation in force in France and in Europe, to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of its clients and users of its services, as well as to respect their privacy.
This Policy informs you about the way Daniel Hechter treats your personal data. It is notably applicable to clients and users of the services and sites of the Daniel Hechter International group.
As such, no personal information about you is disclosed to third parties without your prior consent.
Daniel Hechter, in his capacity as data controller, respects the following commitments:
- Your data are used only for explicit, legitimate and determined purposes related to our various businesses;
- We only process data that are useful to us ;
- We do not keep your data beyond the time necessary for the operations for which they were collected, or beyond that provided for by the applicable legal provisions, by virtue of the principle of limited data retention;
- We transmit your data to the entities of the Daniel Hechter International group, partners and subcontractors ;
- We inform you, in a clear and transparent manner, whether it is for the establishment of a sale or the conclusion of a partnership, in particular on: the purpose of the processing of your data, the optional or obligatory nature of your answers in the forms and on your data protection rights ;
- We ensure the confidentiality and security of your data by means of technical and organisational measures, both physical and logical, in accordance with the rules of art and the standards imposed on us.
In accordance with the regulations in force, and in particular the general regulations on data protection n°2016/679 of 27 April 2016, the information that you communicate to Daniel Hechter International or that we collect is described in this document.
You can contact the services of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following address: email@example.com or Daniel Hechter International – Service Protection des données personnelles – 4 ter avenue Hoche – 75008 PARIS.
1 – DEFINITIONS
Personal data :
Any information, directly or indirectly identifying a natural person (for example: surname, first name, telephone number, photograph, date of birth, municipality of residence, fingerprint etc.).
A person authorised to obtain communication of data recorded in a file or a processing operation by virtue of his or her functions.
Purpose of the processing :
The purpose of the processing is the main objective of the use of personal data.
The data is collected for a specific and legitimate purpose and is not further processed in a way incompatible with this initial purpose. This purpose principle limits the way in which the data controller may use or re-use the data in the future.
Refers to the present document, also called the "Policy", in order to designate the present document which groups together all the management rules relating to the personal data processing activities of the company Daniel Hechter International.
Processing of personal data :
Processing of personal data is an operation, or set of operations, concerning personal data, whatever the process used (collection, recording, organisation, storage, adaptation, modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission or dissemination or any other form of making available, reconciliation).
Processing of personal data is not necessarily computerised: paper files are also concerned and must be protected under the same conditions.
Data processing must have an objective, a purpose determined prior to the collection and use of the data..
2 – PURPOSES OF PROCESSING: WHY WE USE YOUR DATA ?
The data we collect is used by Daniel Hechter International for the following purposes :
- Operations relating to customer management (loyalty programme, customer relationship management);
- Development of trade statistics ;
- The organisation of competitions, lotteries or any promotional operation;
- Carrying out solicitation operations ;
- Management of requests for access, rectification and opposition rights ;
3 – THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The legal basis for allowing us to use your data under the terms of this Policy is as follows :
- The consent you give us when your consent is required for the use of your data (e.g. electronic communication of commercial information);
- When the use of your data is necessary to serve our legitimate interests (e.g. to ensure the security of our websites; to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors; to make and receive payments) ;
- When the use of your data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation (e.g. combating money laundering and the financing of terrorism, etc.).
4 – CATEGORIES OF DATA WE COLLECT
The data processing that we carry out in accordance with the purposes described above, concerns the following categories of data :
- Data relating to your identification (civil status; postal, electronic and telephone contact details, nationality);
- The access data to our website (IP address, login etc.);
- Data related to the award, execution and management of the contract;
- The data required to carry out loyalty building, canvassing, research, surveys, product testing and promotional activities ;
- Data relating to the organisation and processing of competitions, lotteries and any promotional operation;
5 – HOW LONG YOUR DATA IS STORED
Marketing / Commercial prospecting
We will process your personal data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
If you take part in promotional actions, we will keep your personal data for 6 months after the end of the action.
Cookies for audience measurement statistics :
All information collected by means of cookies may not be kept for more than 13 months from the date of their deposit.
6 – WITH WHOM MAY YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE SHARED?
In order to carry out the services for which you request us, Daniel Hechter International is led to transmit your personal data to third parties, which we call upon, to offer you certain services, in particular:
- Entities of detection and prevention of frauds
- Suppliers and collaborators.
7 – WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH DATA ?
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have the right to :
- Request access to and/or the sending of a copy of certain data concerning you – right of access
- You object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes (including any direct marketing processing based on profiling) – right to object ;
- Updating obsolete or incorrect data concerning you – right of rectification ;
- Delete some of the data we hold about you – right to oblivion;
- Limit the way we process and disclose some of your data – right of limitation ;
- Transfer your data to a third party service provider – right to portability;
- Withdraw your consent for processing based on your consent at any time, it being specified that the exercise of this right does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent granted prior to its withdrawal – right of opposition;
- – To obtain the erasure of your personal data as soon as possible when the conditions laid down in Article 17 of the RGPD are duly fulfilled – right to erasure;
- Establish guidelines for the storage, deletion and disclosure of your data after your death with your designated trustworthy person.
We will pay particular attention to your requests, which we will take the time to study and will give you our answer within the legal deadlines.
Please note, however, that certain data may be excluded from these requests under certain circumstances, in particular if we need to continue processing your data to serve our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation.
You may be asked to provide proof of identity in order to confirm your identity in case of doubt.
You can exercise the rights described above by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or Daniel Hechter International – Data Protection Department – 4 ter avenue Hoche – 75008 PARIS. In case of disagreement concerning the use we make of your personal data, we invite you to contact our services in order to expose your requests.
In any event, you may contact the CNIL directly at the following address: 3, place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris Cedex 07.
8 – AUTOMATED PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data, which we collect on the websites of the Daniel Hechter Group are subject to automated processing.
In particular, this includes personal data collected during :
• The connection to the various sites of the Daniel Hechter group by cookies ;
• The sending of an e-mail message to one of our services;
• – The sending of an online form to request information or documentation concerning one of our products or services.
9 – NEWSLETTER
Si vous êtes abonné à notre Newsletter, nous traiterons vos données personnelles pour gérer votre abonnement, y compris l’envoi d’information ciblée sur nos produits ou nos services à travers canaux de communication, tels que l’email ou encore le sms.